TGI will be exhibiting at the 2012 NACD Annual Meeting Vendor Expo, held November 27-29, 2012 in San Diego, California. TGI representatives will be on hand at Table #3 while at the event to provide demonstrations of Enterprise 21 ERP to all NACD Annual Meeting attendees. Read More…
The NACD Annual Meeting is the National Association of Chemical Distributors’ premier event for chemical distribution industry leaders and provides a wealth of opportunities to its members to engage in industry best practice sessions, learn about changes to industry compliance regulations, interact with other business executives in the industry, and more.
With constantly changing and increasingly more stringent industry regulatory requirements, the Enterprise 21 ERP system has emerged as an ideal chemical distribution software solution in the past several years. Enterprise 21 ERP provides chemical distributors with:
- Forward and backward lot tracking and traceability
- A fully-integrated, RF and barcode-enabled warehouse management system
- Advanced forecasting and MRP/DRP functionality
- Integrated quality control functionality with Certificate of Analysis (COA) generation and management
- MSDS generation and management
- A built-in document management system
- Value-added service support through advanced manufacturing software functionality
- Sophisticated customer and product pricing rules including promotions, allowances, and volume discounts
- Quoting and conversion of quotes to customer sales orders
- Multiple unit of measure support
- Multi-company support
- A complete transportation management system
- Landed cost, container tracking, and import management functionality
- Fully-integrated order management, inventory management, procurement, financial management, CRM, and business intelligence functionality in a single ERP software solution.
To learn more about the NACD and the 2012 NACD Annual Meeting, please visit www.nacd.com.