Enterprise 21’s warehouse management functionality supports manufacturers’ and distributors’ various shipping requirements from small package to LTL to full truckload shipments. Enterprise 21 seamlessly integrates with common carriers’ shipping systems, including UPS and FedEx. All shipping information and associated tracking numbers are available to customer service personnel and can be accessed via the customer’s e-Commerce account or transmitted to the customer via EDI. Read More...
Enterprise 21’s warehouse management solution provides a daily due out schedule to enable truckload consolidation, rate shopping, and route optimization. Enterprise 21’s shipping process supports lot and serial number recording, shipment of license plates, and standard form creation for packing slips, DOT documents, VICS bills of lading, and shipping cover letters.
- Supports load consolidation
- Supports order consolidations and carrier load assignments
- Seamlessly integrated with automatic scale and manifesting systems for small package shipping, including UPS and FedEx
- Shipping information and associated tracking numbers are available to customer service personnel and can be accessed via the customer’s e-Commerce account or transmitted to the customer via EDI
- Automatically generates necessary shipping documents and labels
- Performs freight rate calculations and identifies the least cost carrier
- Enables preferred carriers to be assigned to specific routes
- Carrier load notification can be accomplished using EDI, automatic FAX of load notification report, or direct communication
- Supports yard and trailer management
- Supports interfaces to other manifesting systems, including Clippership
- Supports unship or shipment cancellation options