Watch the Enterprise 21 Financial Management DemoThe Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 focuses on the proper management and disclosure of corporate financial information. Enterprise 21 ERP software automates the documentation and control of transactions and processes in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley or SOX regulations. In doing so, Enterprise 21 provides the basis for financial reporting required by financial and executive management and external auditors for compliance purposes. Read More...
Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Highlights
- Secure system user login and tracking
- Segregation of duties via multi-level system security
- Transactions are recorded and accounted for accurately
- Online support of corporate policies and procedures
- Online approvals and authorization for transactions
- Controlled reporting of financial data