The Enterprise 21 business management system supports fully-integrated request for quote (RFQ) processing. In Enterprise 21, purchasing personnel can create RFQ’s, select desired vendors for inclusion, distribute the RFQ’s, collect and evaluate vendor responses, and electronically send vendor award notifications. Purchasing personnel can review RFQ history and vendor performance data as part of determining which vendors to include in a given RFQ process. Vendor responses can be entered into Enterprise 21 either through manual processes or directly by the vendor via a secure e-Commerce portal over the Internet. Once the vendor has been selected, purchase requisitions and purchase orders can be created directly from the RFQ. Read More...
Online Request for Quotes (RFQ) Management Highlights
- Request for quotes can be entered online and assigned to multiple vendors
- Automatically prints quote solicitation letters to vendors
- Vendor responses are recorded, and purchase requisitions can be automatically generated when the quote is awarded to a vendor
- A given RFQ can be awarded to one or multiple vendors
- Supports online storage of each supplier’s quotation response
- Supports online review of RFQ history and vendor performance data as part of determining which vendors to include in a given RFQ