The Project Preparation and Planning phase is the first step to ERP software selection. In this step of the software selection process, organizations identify the key business drivers to justify such an effort and the executive sponsors for the initiation of a software selection project. In the absence of significant business challenges driving the need for new software, the project need not go forward. Once such challenges have been clearly identified, the project can move forward with appropriate executive sponsorship. Read More...
For more detailed information about the Project Preparation and Planning phase of the ERP software selection process, please review TGI’s online Project Preparation and Planning resources.
Project Preparation and Planning Resources
- Software Selection Process Steps
- New Software Needs Analysis
- Software Selection Lessons Learned
- Software Selection Criteria Listing
- Software Selection Checklist
- Concurrent User Evaluator
- Software Selction Budget Calculation Template
- Return on Investment Analysis and Calculation Template
To review the next phase in the ERP software selection process, please visit RFI and Introductory Demonstrations .
Click for important legal information or if you are an independent consultant.