The Enterprise 21 business management system includes transportation management functionality to allow manufacturing and distribution organizations to manage their complete transportation requirements. Enterprise 21 includes the definition of carriers, lanes, contract terms, and freight rates to support load planning, freight rating, and route optimization. Enterprise 21 gathers shipment and delivery data to calculate and evaluate carrier performance. Read More...
Transportation Management Highlights
- Supports definition of carriers and their associated lanes and contract rates
- Supports freight rate shopping
- Supports freight consolidation based on load planning and optimization
- Supports dock scheduling and yard management
- Supports load tendering and associated document creation
- Stores proof of delivery details including date, time, and person who signed for shipment