Watch the Enterprise 21 Financial Management DemoEnterprise 21 ERP software provides a flexible, multi-level general ledger structure that supports such entities as multiple companies, business units, divisions, facilities, departments, or profit centers. These relationships are easy to define through a flexible process that allows an organization to modify or expand the account structure as needed. In addition, Enterprise 21’s built-in financial report writer automatically generates professional financial statements at any level of the organization desired. Read More...
Multi-level Chart of Accounts Highlights
- Track multiple organizational segments such as companies, business units, or profit centers
- Hierarchy of departments can be consolidated by levels for summary purposes
- Financial data can be viewed at various levels of the overall business hierarchy
- Financial reporting can be performed at multiple organization levels, from a department or facility through company and business unit to an overall consolidated enterprise
- Various legal entities can each operate with their own base currencies while being consolidated into a common corporate currency at an overall enterprise level