Enterprise 21’s warehouse management functionality supports warehouse optimization and worker productivity. In the Enterprise 21 system, zones, locations, and bins can be assigned to facilitate warehouse slotting, optimal inventory placement by product velocity group, and optimal pick path for improved worker efficiency. Read More...
Warehouse Configuration Highlights
- Supports definition of logical facilities within a physical facility
- Supports slotting Optimization
- Supports location mapping that takes into account zones and temperature requirements
- Supports definition of warehouse zones, locations, and bins with associated capacities
- Locations and bins can be assigned a unique storage type
- Warehouses can have a variety of different location and bins types, such as picking, non-picking, staging, dock, back stock, cart, and primary pick areas