Technology Group International Reaches Industry Milestone as Technical Support Staff Celebrate An Average Tenure of Ten Years with Enterprise 21
Toledo, Ohio - March 11, 2008 - TGI, a leading ERP software solution provider to small and mid-market manufacturing and distribution organizations, announced today the achievement of record technical support tenure for TGI's flagship ERP software product, Enterprise 21. Read More...
TGI's technical support department currently averages over ten years of direct experience with programming and support of the Enterprise 21 ERP software application. This average is over twice the national average according to data released by The Bureau of Labor Statistics. The bureau states, "this occupation had a median of 4.1 years of continuous employment with the same employer."
In addition to TGI's high tenure, the technical support team provides exceptional service to the Enterprise 21 customer base with:
- A support line which is available 24/7
- A support line that is staffed solely by software developers
- A practice of working all critical "fixes" until closed
- A practice of closing non-critical "fixes" within 8-24 hours of notification
- A practice of making all "fixes" immediately available to the customer
- Automatically emailing nightly status reports to all maintenance customers
In addition to TGI's superior technical support personnel, Enterprise 21 software users receive online access to frequently asked questions, how-to based guides, video tutorials, and an integrated training system. This unique approach to customer satisfaction places TGI as an industry benchmark for ERP system support.