TGI will be exhibiting at the International Dairy Deli Bake Association’s 2011 show and expo in Anaheim, California June 5-7, 2011. We are looking forward to showcasing Enterprise 21 ERP at the IDDBA 2011 show for IDDBA and its members.
If you plan on exhibiting at or attending IDDBA 2011, we invite you to visit Booth #1859 for a full-featured demonstration of Enterprise 21 ERP for you and your company. To pre-arrange a demonstration while at IDDBA 2011, please click here to register for a demo.
Enterprise 21 ERP has been recognized as an industry-leading ERP software solution for food processors and distributors and has received Food Logistics magazine’s annual FL100 award for three consecutive years. Offering a fully-integrated ERP application suite, Enterprise 21 provides food processors and distributors with:
• Forward and backward lot traceability software functionality;
• Production scheduling and recording;
• A fully-integrated, RF and barcode enabled warehouse management system;
• Quality control processing;
• Complete inventory management;
• Advanced forecasting and material requirements planning (MRP);
• Catch weight processing;
• Formula and recipe management;
• Product shelf life and expiration date tracking;
• Order Management;
• Purchasing Management;
• Financial Management;
• Business Intelligence;
• Recall Management;
• eCommerce, and much more.
Additional Resources and Links
• ERP Demonstrations
• Improve Product Safety and Traceability – TGI White Paper
• Enterprise 21 Product Overview Brochure
• ERP Implementation Services