Watch the Enterprise 21 Financial Management DemoEnterprise 21’s integrated financial management software manages multinational operations and multicurrency transactions with exchange rate updates and currency conversions. Enterprise 21 provides a variety of exchange rate options to support efficient processing while complying with GAAP. In addition, Enterprise 21 automatically determines unrealized gain or loss due to currency rate fluctuations and restates financial information at the new exchange rate.
- Manages multiple currencies for transactions, accounting, and financial reporting
- Exchange rates may be pulled into the system from an automatic data feed or entered manually
- Supports multiple currency conversion application types such as daily, monthly, annual
- Supports conversion factors to be used for financial report generation
- Revalues foreign currency accounts and automatically determines gain or loss due to currency fluctuations
- Automatically restates, at a new exchange rate, consolidated multi-currency financial information