Enterprise 21’s manages credit and collections in a real-time, efficient manner through the use of online financial information and an integrated collection call log. Accounting personnel have online access to critical information such as customer balances, outstanding invoices, receivables aging, and key financial statistics. This information arms the collections agent with the data necessary to resolve issues and obtain customer payments. Read More...
Credit and Collections Highlights
- Provides central control over credit policy information
- Provides online access to customer credit limit, payment history, and collection notes
- Supports the placement of sales orders on credit hold based system criteria and user hold based on company policies
- Supports standard dunning notices and associated history
- Provides automated collection calls with customer information, associated notes, and follow-ups