System Assisted Software Implementation Made Possible with Enterprise 21’s ERP and Accounting Software
Toledo, Ohio - September 19, 2007 - TGI, a leading ERP software solution provider, announces the release the latest version of Enterprise 21 which is poised as the ERP industry's first "System Assisted Software Implementation," or SASI.
Designed to hedge against project delays, budget overruns, and overall failures, TGI's new System Assisted Software Implementation is an ideal solution for small and mid-market manufacturing and distribution organizations. This new approach to software implementations is innovative and truly the first of its for ERP software systems.
The System Assisted Software Implementation process delivers fast and efficient project management directly from the Enterprise 21 software application. The new SASI format is designed to lead a project team through a structured implementation process while facilitating a plan to deliver an on-time and on-budget ERP software implementation project.
This methodology includes the following key concepts:
- System-defined project template that provides a complete project plan including:
- Project phases and lower level tasks
- Associated due dates, start dates, and ultimate end dates per item
- Owners or responsible parties
- Cost accumulation and tracking
- System-directed implementation that leads the user through the proper path of defining system base tables, entering records, and defining configuration options.
- An Integrated Training System (ITS) that provides online tutorials and exams for users based on functional subject matter.
- Online training tools that provide an avenue for self-training and subject mater review for use during implementation, go-live, and ongoing
- support. These training materials include:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- How-to Help
- Online video training provided by Kate, TGI's virtual tour guide and online trainer
Scott Smith, President of TGI, states, "Our System Assisted Software Implementation is truly revolutionary. It exemplifies TGI's corporate mission statement and our quest to provide world class business software at a price level and implementation timeframe that can be readily accepted by organizations of all sizes. It further demonstrates our dedication and commitment to the small and mid-market manufacturing and distribution business sector."
In addition to standard source code for the Enterprise 21 application, newly signed customers and existing maintenance customers will also receive full source code for the Integrated Training System. This allows each company to tailor and modify the training material and system to meet their organization's specific implementation footprint and ongoing training needs.