Technology Group International Announces the Newest Release of Enterprise 21 ERP Software
Toledo, Ohio - October 22, 2007 - TGI, a leading ERP software solution provider for small to mid-market manufacturers and distributors, announced today the general availability of Enterprise 21 v6.6.
The newest version of Enterprise 21 offers significant enhancements designed to improve the user's experience by allowing more individual control over the application's look and feel. In addition to interface improvements, substantial functional enhancements were added that cover all aspects of manufacturing, distribution, and accounting.
Distribution highlights include tender processing, SKU level service factors, lead-time based customer pricing, drop-ship based costing, core processing, and yard management. Manufacturing highlights include increased flexibility in forecasting and long-term planning, enhancements to make-to-order processing, more robust labor reporting, and increased availability to machine maintenance scheduling and repair tickets. Accounting highlights include increased flexibility for credit card processing and receivables posting, payables matching, and multi-currency processing.
Functionality enhancements include the following areas:
- Enhanced User Interface
- Enhanced Explorer Menu Option & Favorite Management
- Updated Screen Design to Allow Additional User Control over Data Presentation
- Greater Flexibility with User Defined Sorting and Filters
- System Assisted Software Implementation (SASI)
- Online Video Based Tutorials Presented by TGI's Virtual Tour Guide
- Enhanced How-to Help and FAQ
- Online Testing and Scoring via ITS (Integrated Training System)
- EDI Processing
- Job Control
- Core Processing
- Forecasting and Long Lead-time Based Planning
- Manufacturing Recording and Maintenance Tracking
- Purchasing and Requisition Maintenance
- Commission Processing
- Accounts Receivable Matching and Processing
- Accounts Payable Matching and Processing
- Multi-Currency Processing
- Integrated Financial Report Writer
The newest release of Enterprise 21 and the ITS source code is available to all maintenance customers as part of the standard support agreement.