TGI has partnered with Versatile Systems to deliver a route accounting and direct store delivery (DSD) solution for small and mid-market manufacturers and distributors. This partnership delivers TGI’s robust Enterprise 21 ERP software and Versatile’s Mobiquity Route system that provide a cost-effective and state-of-the-art business software solution. Read More...
The Mobiquity Route system allows route drivers to access current customer, pricing and inventory data, to create and deliver orders in the field, and immediately communicate customer visit results to the corporate data center.
Route Accounting Highlights
- Track inventory across all routes, locations, and trucks
- Ensure on-time deliveries via directed workflow software
- Make adjustments and accept returns at each stop
- Alert driver to special instructions for stop
- Get Proof of Delivery (POD) via signature capture
- Supports return of inventory off trucks at end of day
- Enables electronic DEX invoicing to meet customer-specific requirements
Through TGI’s partnership with Versatile Systems, manufacturers and distributors can receive the benefits of a fully-integrated, end-to-end enterprise system.