Enterprise 21’s invoicing processing creates accurate invoices that include calculation of charges for products, services, freight, and sales tax while also managing commissions, discounts, allowances, and rebates. Invoices are generated in the customer’s default currency and formatted to their unique requirements. These transactions are then posted to the appropriate source journal in the general ledger, providing a complete audit trail from the invoice to the original sales order and associated shipments.
Enterprise 21 cash application supports automated processing of electronic bank feeds, as well as flexible manual cash application through a host of inquiries and invoice groupings. Enterprise 21 also supports corporate cash application, allowing cash application to be performed at an enterprise-wide level for a combination of business units and divisions.
Invoice Processing and Cash Application Highlights
- Unique invoicing methods and invoice print formats can be specified by customer
- Invoices can be generated and grouped by sales order, customer PO number, or customer account
- Customers can be invoiced on regular intervals that include daily, weekly, or monthly
- Apply cash to a customer account based upon multiple criteria to one or multiple invoices
- Online review of each customer’s account status with payables trending over time
- Automated cash application using electronic bank feeds
- Corporate cash application process allows cash application to be performed at an enterprise-wide level for a combination of business units and divisions