TGI will be exhibiting at the 2012 International Cheese Technology Expo April 10-12 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. TGI representatives will be on-hand at Booth #237 at ICTE 2012 to offer demonstrations of Enterprise 21 ERP, our fully-integrated food ERP software solution for cheese and dairy manufacturers and distributors. ICTE 2012 promises to offer a fantastic showcase of leading technology solutions for the cheese and dairy industry.
What makes Enterprise 21 ERP an ideal ERP solution for the cheese and dairy industry? Enterprise 21 ERP delivers:
• Forward and backward food traceability software functionality;
• Shelf-life and expiration date tracking;
• Catch weight processing;
• Fully-integrated EDI;
• An advanced, RF and barcode-enabled warehouse management system;
• Sophisticated forecasting and material requirements planning functionality;
• Formula and recipe management;
• A complete milk procurement software system to manage payments to dairy suppliers;
• Complex customer pricing rules and methodologies;
• Scalable batches;
• Production scheduling;
• Production recording;
• Order management;
• and business intelligence and executive dashboard functionality in a single ERP system.
For additional information on Enterprise 21 ERP for the cheese and dairy industry, please click here.